From time to time I need to patch certain Debian packages. As long as I care about them, I make them publicly available for everyone to use. These packages come with no warranty whatsoever and updates may be discontinued and packages may be removed at any time.
The current GPG key used to sign the repository can be found at https://0xstubs.org/apt/gpg.asc. The key is valid until 2020-08-28 and will be updated/replaced afterwards.
Debian 9: Stretch
deb http://0xstubs.org/apt/ stretch/
- Add patch from https://github.com/Bcfg2/bcfg2/pull/406 to fix server shutdown
- Debian bugreport: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=921237
- Add patch to handle decreasing steal time (blog post)
- Discontinued and removed from repository
Debian 7: Wheezy
deb http://0xstubs.org/apt/ wheezy/
- Add patches from https://www.openwall.com/lists/oss-security/2019/08/28/3 to fix CVE-2019-11500